There are two types of inverters: first are those which we will discuss in this article, i.e., pure sine wave inverters, and others are with a modified sine wave. But, what makes the former different from the latter? We are answering this question first.
Difference between modified and pure sine wave inverter
The primary function of a power inverter is to change the Direct current into the Alternate Current. To do this, a power inverter, regardless of its type, continuously needs DC energy. However, to make that DC energy usable, the DC to AC converter machine has to modify it so that electronic appliances can operate over the current.
Pure sine wave inverters
produce the replica of the AC. And, the modified sine wave inverters are not the replica of AC. Modified sine wave DC to AC converters used engineered methods to make the current wave like a pure sine wave.
Modified sine wave inverters
are relatively cheaper than pure ones. However, sensitive electronic devices may cut their lives into the half when operated over a modified sine wave inverter since these inverters produce high voltage interference. We would recommend you not to use delicate electronics like LED TVs, laptops, or PCs over a modified sine wave inverters.
Pure Sine Wave inverters are costlier than the first one; however, they are reliable and reliable to use for any electronic appliance.
How to choose a perfect pure sine wave inverter?
Selecting the best pure sine wave inverter for your electronic needs can sometimes be a daunting task if you do not know what to look for in a power inverter before buying it. Therefore, to make this process easier, Let us discuss a few factors that you must keep in your head before opting for a pure sine wave inverter. These factors are:
1) Power consumption needs:
Evaluating the power consumption need is the prerequisite for choosing a pure sine power inverter that best suits your needs. Make a list of electronic appliances that you’ll use over the power inverter you’re about to buy. Having done that, you need to check the energy consumed by each device. And finally, add the power consumption in watts to know your exact power inverter range.
There is a wide range of power inverters provided by various brands worldwide. Knowing your power consumption range will enable you to choose a single pure sine wave inverter among many.
2) Your spending budget:
It is equally important to know your money spending limit as other factors. You should evaluate the power consumption and then choose the best possible pure sine wave inverter within your spending ranges.
3) Keep modern and up to date features and specifications in mind:
You should also check the modern designs of pure sine wave inverters that provide new features and specifications. These are wireless Bluetooth connectivity-to remotely control the power inverter, modern and advanced cooling system, up-to-date fuses to keep the DC to AC converting device safe from voltage interference and overloads, or any other specification. By keeping this factor in mind, you’d be able to choose the device that is best for your electronic use and is up to date so that you could use it for at least 5,6 years.
4) Brand type:
And lastly, you should have all knowledge about the brand’s inverter you’re opting to buy. There are so many brands that manufacture inverters of this type, and each one offers different quality products. Following are some of the notable brands which are providing good quality pure sine wave inverters:
- Kinverch Pure Sine Wave Inverters
- Cantonape Pure Sine Wave Inverters
- WZRELB Pure Sine Wave Inverters
- LVYUAN Pure Sine Wave Inverters
- Go Power! Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- GoWISE Pure Sine Wave Inverters
- BESTEK Pure Sine Wave Inverters
However, these brands work and provide pure sine wave inverters in certain countries. If these devices are not available for your country, you may check out DC to AC pure sine wave inverters in your country by keeping the above factors in mind. To make your effort easier, we’ve compiled a list of the top seven top-quality pure sine wave inverters for the different price ranges and varying load capacities. You should check out each of these seven products to see if these inverters suit your needs.
1. Kinverch 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
This device is a perfect match for power needs if your usage is within the wattage limits of this pure sine wave power inverter. Manufactured by Kinverch, this inverter provides some awe-inspiring features and is a modern and up to date design.
You can use this inverter even for your solar power panels, and you are free to connect any of your electronic devices, i.e., refrigerator, laptops, LED TVs, and so on, without any problems. It provides an uninterrupted power source with stable voltage to run your devices seamlessly.
- It contains three power inlets, 1 USB port, and 1 Bluetooth socket. Bluetooth connectivity feature is not a common one in all the power inverters. You don’t get to see this feature usually in other brand’s inverters to have access to your power inverter remotely.
- It has two cooling fans perfectly designed to keep your inverter at room temperature even when applied to higher loads.
- The Kinverch pure sine wave inverter also has eight fuses to keep this device safe from under-voltage, over-voltage, and overloads. It ultimately increases machine life and durability.
- Lightweight (12 pounds) compared to other pure sine wave inverters and easy to fit and carry.
- Due to some power losses, it does not produce 2000 watts; however, it provides energy power in the range of 1500 watts.
- Two cooling fans can sometimes be noisy
2. Cantonape Pure Sine Wave Inverter 4000W 12V to 110V
A jumbo pure sine wave inverter provided by the Cantonape is our second pick from the variety of pure sine wave inverters. It has a power capacity of 4000 watts. It is a reliable power inverter to lighten up even heavier electronic devices. It can prove to be a perfect device for you if you need a higher power output range.
- It contains 4 USA standards AC power outlets to connect your devices.
- It has been designed with a durable Aluminium body and is highly recommended and reliable.
- Easy to use with LED controller displays and can be remotely controlled by wireless remote connectivity.
- It comprises built-in fuses to keep it safe from under-voltage, overvoltage, and overloads.
- It does not contain a built-in battery for remote connectivity; it needs a 12V 23A external battery.
3. WZRELB 5000W Pure Sine Wave
You may have thought the 4000-watt inverter mentioned above was of the maximum power range, right? Well, that is not the case. WZRELB manufactures an ultra-jumbo Direct Current to Alternate Current power converter, which is reliable as well as a heavy-duty device.
It can prove to the best device for you if you’re searching for a power inverter device that both reliable and economical, as it has a price tag of $560 only. Use this device for camping, travelling power sources, or lightening your home. It will perform smoothly and swiftly.
- It contains a safety fuse for overloads, voltage fall, or voltage rise. It also has a mechanism to switch itself off in case of overheating automatically.
- It has an 18-month warranty if the machine stops working suddenly.
- It contains only two standard power outlets. A machine of that much power range should have at least four power outlets, if not many.
4. LVYUAN 2500 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
A mid-range pure sine wave inverter manufactured by the LVYUAN is our fourth best choice. It has a capacity of 2500 watts and can work as a reliable device for any load under its wattage limit. If you are looking for an inverter with a medium range and relatively lower in price, this device can prove to be the best choice for you
- It contains four power outlets and four USB plugins for multiple purposes.
- It has an efficiency conversion rate of more than 85%.
- It comprises of a modern led displays to show you voltages, battery capacity, and load.
- It has multiple fuses to keep your device protected from a sudden voltage fall, voltage rise, and overload.
- A relatively newer brand, so there are not many user ratings regarding this product.
5. Go Power 1000-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Provided by the renowned power inverter manufacturing brand Go Power! This device is small and economical for limited power usage. It has a price tag of $241.66 only. It has a power capacity of 1000 watts and is economical and reliable to use.
- It contains two GFCI protected power outlets.
- It has overvoltage, under-voltage, and overload protection.
- The Go Power offers a 2-year warranty on this device if it does malfunction.
- It has no remotely wireless controlling option.
6. GoWISE Power 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
A 2000-watt pure sine wave power inverter produced by the GoWise is our second last choice among the best pure sine wave, Direct Current to Alternate Current converting devices. It is a solid design for medium-sized power electronics and is relatively economical. You can utilize this device in cars, vessels, and for emergency power failure scenarios. It will cost around $241.53.
- It contains four outlet sockets.
- It has protection for voltage rise, voltage fall, and overloads.
- You can remotely control this device with a remote switch.
- It has a 12-warranty in case it shows any debugs.
- It has some power losses, and as per user experience, it does not go past 1500 watts.
7. BESTEK 1000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
A 1000-watt pure sine wave inverter produced by the BESTEK is our last choice from the list of top 7 pure sine wave inverters. BESTEK is the top-quality brand in America, and the device is reliable and efficient to perform seamlessly.
- It contains two power switches and 2 USB sockets.
- It is user-friendly, and it has a modern LCD display to show you the voltages and power load.
- It has an auto-cooling fan speed adjustment feature to keep it noise-free.
- It has an 18-month warranty and has a protection system to make it safe in overvoltage, under-voltage, and overload situations.
- It is lightweight and contains a handle to carry it easily.
- The cooling fan is preset on auto speed adjustment, so it’d start running as soon as you switch it on this inverter, even if there is no need.
Choosing a pure sine wave power inverter among various available devices can be a daunting task. You should cross-check the features first, if you are willing to buy it, and do not go for it unless you are sure.
The previously mentioned four factors can help you a lot in this regard. And these seven listed inverters are selected after doing a thorough review keeping those factors in mind. However, if the above list could not convince you, or these inverters are unavailable in your country, you may check other Pure Sine Wave inverters elsewhere.